05 September 2010

Dear Norm,

It's been a while, but I have my reasons. Let's just say that my love life hasn't been the greatest. So, Jay and I were kinda hot and heavy for a while. It was nice. It was comfortable. I felt important. Special. It was a nice change in pace.

It's not like that anymore. He's distant and takes advantage of the fact that I don't want anything that serious. He cancels plans on me because he know that I won't throw a bitch fit. He doesn't really give a shit about me anymore, yet when I try to say that I don't want to be a part of his little harem, that's when he starts to care. He responds with "oh, B, don't do this" or "you're making me sad, please stop" and so I don't say anything, and then I feel bad and then I realize he's taking advantage of me again, and I don't do anything about it.

There's another guy in the mix too. Ty. Remember him? He was an ass before and I know you didn't like him very much, but he treated me well. He's the last actual boyfriend I had, the only person I thought could compete with you.

Well, he's back in the picture and things are okay and I can't decide between the one I like but treats me like shit and the one that's okay but treats really really well.

This is why I miss you so much. Even if we weren't together, even if I didn't love you half as much as I do, you'd give me an answer. I would sit down and tell you my problem and you would tell me which one to pick because you're the only person in the whole world that knows me. I miss you and I need you and you're nowhere to be found.

For the record, there would be no competion between you and Jay and Ty. It would always be you. It's always gonna be you, and that's the worst feeling in the world.

Happy birthday, by the way. I sent you a birthday message, but I don't know if you got it or just choose to ignore it.

I still hate you.
-B.

No comments: