Dear Norm,
Hello there. You're probably wondering why I'm writing a letter to you on this blog. You probably think I'm crazy, but that's something you already knew. I decided to do this for therapeutic reasons. I have a lot of pent up aggression towards you, and I feel like this is the best way to get it out. I'm pretty sure we both have issues with each other and we could only benefit from this.
I'll go first.
I hate you. Well, that's a lie. I hate the way you make me feel. Well, that's a lie, too. I just hate this. I don't understand how I can go from hating you to loving you in .053 seconds flat. Months go by without a single thought of you, but then you randomly pop into my brain and I cannot get you out. This is causing problems in my social life, and I would appreciate if you could get out of my head for a while. K thanks.
I still hate you.
-B.
No comments:
Post a Comment